Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Squiggy New Year

Last night was New Year's Eve and Your dad and I got all gussied up to go out to Jon's party. Grandma and Grandpa babysat and it was supposed to be our big night out on the town. It was to be the lastest we'd stayed up (on purpose) since you were born. I even pumped some milk so I could have a drink if I wanted. The whole time at the party I just kept thinking that I wanted to be home with you. I couldn't wait to get home and snuggle and nurse you. You're baby new year.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Awww....that is sweet Sue. I remember Scott and I going out for our anniversary when Emma was about 4 months old and we both felt the same way!

Dava said...

I remember that feeling, too!

But then the 2nd child is easier!

Imagine 7 - ah - but wait - number 7 wouldn't LET us get away! xo :)