Tuesday, April 28, 2009

good bye you beautiful toupe

Baby, you are getting too big. I don't like it. You eat food, you sleep all night (that's okay I guess), you play with your toys (instead of just looking at them), you are into everything, you are desperate to walk. I feel like it's happening too fast. Your toupe is becoming a bob haircut. Worst of all you aren't jabba fat anymore. You are still fat but not what your dad would call "fork lift fat" (you would have to be moved with a forklift and a wall would have to be removed to get you out of the house because you are trapped). You are moving into your own room. I can't believe how old you are. You have been with us for 8 months. I know we are going to have so much fun together but your changes are bittersweet. I know soon we won't have "milky minutes" together and you'll be talking. You won't want me to rock you to sleep. You won't find it hilarious when I bite you. So stop it. Stop getting bigger.

2 comments:

ms said...

I want to see her hair - Squiggs is going to be so cute with a bob. BUT, I will be sad to not have the baby toupe anymore. Lucille is going to be alone in the white trash hair department...

Dava said...

Oh so-o-o-o cute!

Look what YOU did to ME....grew up and left home and got married and had a baby of your own.....

But wait...I STILL love to watch you doing cute things...xo