Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby's first trip to Utah





We went to Utah for Maren's shower. It was your first trip there and first time on a plane. You were great. It was your first time in a snowstorm and your first time in Grandma's house. We all had a great time the whole week. Grandma Dava hurt her back and was on medicine that made her crazy. We all laughed at her. Auntie Maren looked round in the belly and cute. Your new little cousin is supposed to be born near mommy's birthday and I will perform a fourth term abortion if she steals it from me. You met a bunch of cousins for the first time too and the ones whom didn't get to meet you were so jealous of the ones graced with your hoboliciousness that they stabbed their eyes out. Cece was by far the most crazy about you. She talked about coming to meet you and couldn't wait. See, she could care less about me. She likes me fine but never really cared if I came or went but she was crazy about the idea of you from the start. She would lift up my shirt and talk to my pregnant belly and ask you to come out so she could hold you. It was so cute and I was so happy to have something about me that interested her. When she met you she was so excited. She wanted to watch you eat and get you dressed in your pajamas and put your pacifier in your mouth. Her mommy, Auntie Steph told her she was good at taking care of babies and her eyes lit up. If she likes Auntie Maren's baby more we will take her out.
Also, A hightlight for me was having Auntie Kerry take photographs of you. She takes great pictures and I was so happy she wanted to do it. She spent all day taking them and she didn't even care when you peed and pooped on her blankets and carpet. They turned out so cute I am so excited to get them.

2 comments:

ms said...

My chest looks abnormally large in this photo...oh dear. It was so fun having you here, Sue. We love that baby to pieces! AND, I'll do my best not to have my baby on your birthday. :)

Kerry said...

We had a great time with you in Utah! I am so glad you liked my photos :-) Can't wait to see you again.