Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cold Hands

Just like your mama you hate cold hands. I would yell at your dad if he touched my bare skin with his always- ice -cold hands. you are the same. you wimper and cry out if anyone puts the clammy mittens on you. The other day I took off your clothes and laid you on the changing pad for a few minutes while I rinsed out the tub. you were happy sitting there and staring at your croched dachshund. Then I brought you out to grandpa to see because you looked so chubby and cute. I had him hold you while I ran your bath. Well, gramps had cold hands and you shrieked and started to cry. he adjusted his hold on you so that he was only holding you with his arms and you would relax. With that combination of relaxation and the cold hands you commenced to pee all over him. He was soaked. He had to change his shirt, pants and underwear and he went and took a shower. That'll teach him to touch you with frosty the snowhands.

No comments: